What's Included in WordStream's Keyword Research Kit?
The toolkit delivers all of this by offering a variety of free tools and in-depth guides on the topic of keyword research, including:
- The Keyword Research Cheat Sheet – This PDF offers a bird's-eye view of what keyword research is, what it isn’t, and why it’s important. This cheat sheet is helpful for quickly orienting those new to the concept of keyword research, from first-time hires to executives.
- The Ultimate Guide to Keyword Competition – 35 of the biggest names in SEO weighed in on how to best determine the competitiveness of a keyword – there are tons of great insights from experts like Rand Fishkin and Aaron Wall on how to determine whether a keyword is really something you can reasonably hope to rank for.
- Guide to Keyword Research for Social Media – In this guide we offer highly specific tips and processes for leveraging keyword research to generate more traffic and attention through social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Keyword Monitoring Worksheet – This tool allows you to plug in your keyword data every month and monitor trends in your rankings, traffic from SEO, and ultimately how your organic search engine marketing efforts are helping to drive your business.
- 4 Steps to Better Keyword Grouping – This white paper explains how to organize your keywords into actionable, Google-friendly groups in an easy four-step process.
All of this information and these helpful tools are completely free! Just enter your email address above to get your Keyword Research Toolkit today!